While I don’t expect to receive anything for Christmas, creating a holiday wishlist is fun nonetheless. Here are items I’ve rounded up on my wishlist:
1. FUJIFILM XT20. Lugging around a DSLR camera can get tiring. I want a camera that is both fun to look at and discreet. Hence, the Fujifilm XT20. While the XT20 is the stripped down version of the XT2 (the cost is twice as much!), I think I can live without the features that the XT2 offers. Read reviews here and here. Available here and here.
2. DAY DESIGNER 2018 PLANNER. This planner is the perfect organizational tool. I like that it has a space to jot down your daily gratitude as well as a to-do list. A functional and beautiful planner is a winning combo. Available here.
4. CUYANA LOCK SHOULDER BAG. This bag is refined and chic. The juxtaposition of the croc embossed leather against the smooth leather is perfect! Available here.
5. VRAI AND ORO TINY DIAMOND STUDS. I adore delicate and petite earrings and these are no exception. They have a sparkle to them and are perfect for the second piercing. Available here.
6. & OTHER STORIES DOUBLE BREASTED BLAZER. Structured, yet feminine, this blazer can be worn with a slip dress or jeans. It can easily transition from the office to a night out. Versatile pieces like a blazer is a must-have for everyone. Available here.
7. J.CREW LACE TOP WITH PLEATS. This top is both fun and girly. It’s the perfect top to wear for holiday parties. Available here.
9. SAM EDELMAN LIOR LOAFER. This loafer is reminiscent of the Gucci loafer with a beautiful leopard print. It’s a combination of style and comfort and looks much more expensive than it really is. Available here.