1. If you haven’t heard yet, the Victorian house featured in the opening credits of Full House is for sale. The three-story, single family home boasts four bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths. Full House’s creator and former executive producer, Jeff Franklin, renovated every inch of the home into a modern abode and it’s glorious. The home is on the market for just under $6 million. Find the listing and the rest of the gorgeous photos here.
2. My skin has been breaking out. I’ve had this acne gel in my medicine cabinet and began using it again because it truly does work in getting acne under control. I saw an article on Yahoo the other day regarding the best anti-aging OTC product and, yep, it was this same acne gel.
3. How good is this makeover that Shea did for her mom’s guest bedroom?
Source: Studio Mcgee
4. I’ve heard so many good things about the ketogenic diet – a high fat, low carb diet. I’ve always experienced bloating and pain with my current diet (which is: I eat anything and everything I want) so I need to change it stat. This book written by Suzanne Ryan has great reviews both on Amazon and Target. Her transformation is mind-blowing.
Source: Glitter Guide
6. I wore this open-toe mule last spring/summer and will continue doing so this spring/summer. It’s super comfortable on the feet and gives just the right amount of height. Plus, it goes perfectly with every outfit.